Monday, March 7, 2011

Ya Give Me (Spring) Fever

I get really excited for changing seasons (if ya couldn't tell.)  The season I undoubtedly anticipate most is Spring.  As much as I love winter, I also love to see it go.  Give me bright fun colors, flirty details, and sunshine.  Below are some looks and general insprition getting me ready for warmer weather. 


Karolina Kurkova's messy, braid infused pony tail.

 
A dress from Asos that'd I'd wear to Easter brunch.

Perfect for spring -Tracy Reese for Sally Hansen - every color please?

Perfuming my house with fresh cut flowers instead of candles, and what could be prettier?


Vibrant, beautiful, striking prints (I died when I saw this spread in Vogue, so gorgeous.)




 
 Making my own limoncello for the perfect, sunny-day cocktail.


 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment