Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Put A Ring On It

Abbey Lee Kershaw rocking a Mania Mania ring and a YSL arty ring. 


Alexa Chung showing off Low Luv x Erin Wasson rings.



The Pamela Love cage ring.  To die for.



The YSL arty rings.  I love them, you know this.

Ashley Olsen flaunts a handful of sparklers.


Kate Moss and a Loree Rodkin diamond knuckle ring.  *Swoon*


Big, sparkly cocktail rings.  I love nothing more than a good ring.   For so many reasons.  They dress up hands - even if you're wearing sweats, they add a little glamour to your outfit.  They are conversation starters - I have a turquoise ring (seen here) that I litterally get compliments on, everytime I wear it.   And I'm a firm believer in hands telling a lot about who people are, and rings are an extension of that.  I admit, I do have a decent collection of rings, but it's been a while since I've bought one, and well, I'm getting the itch to make such an investment.   Decisions, decisions.  What one would you choose?




  
1.  Alexander McQueen, brass swarovski crystal skull & butterfly ring $345
2.  Kenneth Jay Lane, eco ring, $209
3.  Low Luv, drusy quarts ring $160
4.  Pamela Love, double cage sterling silver ring, $485
5.  Lanvin, turquoise and crystal ring, $455
6.  Mania Mania, immortals ring, $425
7.  YSL, arty too gold plated and swarovski crystal ring, $295
8.  YSL, arty oval ring, $250
9.  Alexis Bittar, crystal encrusted ring, $255
10. Bjørg, gold snake ring, $400

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I gave you an award! Check it out!

    http://anhourafteryesterday.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this post abour rings is so gorgeous!! love it

    http://mischeldoublew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete