Tuesday, March 8, 2011

...Oui, Oui, Fashion Week in Paris...


Are you guys sick of Fashion Week yet?   Me neither.  In fact, I've been rather devoutly pouring over all things Paris Fashion Week and the show that has left me most mesmerized would have to be Stella McCartney's.   It's sleek lines, and minimalist looks stood out in a see of complicated elegance.  But that's not to say McCartney's line was lacking in oppulence.  It embraced the glamour that has come to define F/W 2011, but in a clean, experimental sort of way.  I loved the voluminous sleeves, the simple colors, and boxy blazers.  And the sweet little polka-dots, how could I not mention those?! It puts me in mind of a Picasso painting - a little theatrical and exaggerated, but a look distinctly it's own. 




















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment