Thursday, March 10, 2011

To-Do List


Some completely random things that I'm working on.

- Baby Steps.  Like in "What About Bob".  Accomplish little goals to get to the big one.  So simple, yet I always forget it.

- Drink water.  When I want bread and butter, grab a glass of water.  I've done that successfully for the last week, and I feel wonderful about it.

- Take way more pictures.  I have a camera, I love to use it, so gosh darn it, I need make a point of doing so.

- When I really want something, I wait a week.  If a week goes by and I'm still obsessing, chances are, it's a safe purchase to make.

- Put away laundry right when it comes out of the dryer.  I have three baskets full in my room, and I'm dreading putting it all away.  Lesson learned.

-Take time read my magazines like I used to.  In college, I read Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, and In Style cover to cover.  Mainly to avoid studying, but I miss that. 


What can you do to make your life easier?



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the tip of waiting a week before buying something. We live in such a fast and instant world, it is so easy for your "finger to slip" and instantly purchase something pretty :) I need to incorporate the one week rule into my life.

    ReplyDelete