Monday, February 6, 2012

Chanel



I'm not one of those people who obsess over celebrities.  I might obsess over their collection of handbags or their flawless skin, but I rarely think about who they are as a person.  With model Chanel Iman, it's a little different.   She's one of those people who just seems fun.  She's always smiling and goofing around, and never taking herself too seriously (a demeanor I find beyond refreshing for a model.)   When I watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show this year, she was always the one jamming out to all the songs, and despite her jaw-dropping beauty, she sort of seems like one of your girlfriends you'd go out and drink Martinis with on random Tuesday nights.    Seemingly awesome attitude aside, Miss Iman has amazing style as well.  Below are some of my favorite shots of her, including her February 2012 cover of L'Officiel.  How amazing does she look and those colors just make me want spring.  Below are other common Chanel style bits that I think we could all try.  

  • Bright lipstick with an otherwise black/gray/white ensemble take a look from so-so to wow.
  • Sequin leggings ara amazing with a white tee and simple leather jacket.
  • Never ever shy away from colors or prints - no matter how bold or bright.  
  • Experiment with makeup and color (especially around the eyes - I don't have many good shots of it on here, but often times Chanel has on amazingly colorful eye shadow).
  • Being quick to smile is so beautiful, as Chanel proves.
  • Funky, boho accessories are amazing with bright colors - don't be worried about overdoing it, just go for it.  














Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment