Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Temptation by Missoni


I had posted here that I was a little hesitant about the Missoni for Target line.  But that still didn't keep me out of a Target store today.  My curiosity got the best of me and I couldn't help but wonder if my hidden lil Target here in Des Moines (this Target keeps the Go International items much longer than most Targets due to lack of consumer interest) would have some items left.  They did, but very few.  The sweater I wanted was sold out, and actually most clothing items were, as well as a plethora of the house hold items, but I did manage to find my second choice (and there was an abundance!)  This bra and panty set is oh-so pretty and I love the idea that I'm not going to see it coming and going like a bunch of the uber popular pieces.  Did you get anything from the Missoni for Target line? Thoughts?






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Had meetings straight through lunch -- missed out on this -- the Target I ended up making it to tonight didn't have much left!

    ReplyDelete