Friday, September 9, 2011

Craving a Party

Salvador Dali, Brigitte Bardot, and Gunter Sachs

Perhaps it's the fact that it's been a while since I've gone out with my girlfriends, but I've been craving a night on the town - complete with festive attire, good beats, and libations. I've been coming across a lot of photos of some of my fashion icons out partying, and the one thing I see over, and over?  Creative, unusual, and fun details.  Like my girl Brigitte in her elaborate head piece, I can't help but admire the festive feel evoked from this shot.  Below are some fun details I'd love to add to an outfit.

A feathered Eugenia Kim Headband



A turban from Topshop to add an exotic edge to any ensemble.

Pumps like these Alexander McQueen's that make a serious statement


A bejeweled collar from Topshop to add some color to a LBD.




And I mean, wouldn't all these things look amazing with this killer Chloe jumpsuit?




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment