Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sweet Sixteen (+ 10)


This past weekend was my birthday, and I really couldn't have asked for a better time.  I was able to spend time with friends I rarely get to see and my family, and although I'm still recovering from the weekend, I'm still smiling from it too.  I also received some beautiful presents, stuff I just wouldn't buy for myself, which makes it that much more fun.

Birthday bracelets that add a festive touch - Blue gems - Love Heals, Red Heart - Vintage



A candle called"Silently Across the Snow".  I didn't know things could smell whimsical, but this does.  Heavenly. (Lollia)

A gorgeous embellished cameo compact.  So in love with this vintage piece! (my mom knows me too well!)

A phone cover that's as sturdy as it is cute!  (Jonathan Adler)

A delicate little nightie that's almost too pretty to wear. (Honey Dew)

So excited to make spiked cider and yummy soups in my new stockpot. (Paula Deen Cookware)






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment