Friday, September 16, 2011

...Only the Essentials...

I know the weather is perfect for curling up in blankies, but really, these clothes are too good to pass up ;)


Thus far I've been pretty good about holding off on buying fall clothes.  I'm the girl buying wool sweaters August 1st, cause, well, I can't wait any longer.  This year, however, I've made myself hold off, and I have officially reached my breaking point.  Below are some favorites that I'm absolutely drooling over.

Acne's wool skirts are perfection.  They're slightly flouncy and full, and pairing them with black tights would be perfection.  They come in short and maxi, and I'm saving for them.


This creamy dream of a cape from All Saints is just the type of sweater I'm on the hunt for this season.    The textured knit and the high collar are what have me hooked. 






Good scarves are obviously a must when the weather gets brisk.  This Ralph Lauren scarf is such a gorgeous plaid, I fell for it immediately.  













Slouchy boots have been on my wish list for a while.  These Fiorentini and Baker boots are exactly what I'm looking for.  I love the midi-heel, the color, the soft suede.  It's true love.







The biggest key to rocking a fall wardrobe is layers.  This Alexander Wang tank's asymetrical design would look killer under a fitted blazer or cropped sweater.  










Forget moody reds, and somber grays.  This fall, nails should be colorful!  I'm obsessed with Chanel's Blue Satin and think it's the perfect mix of bright and bold for fall 2011. 





This quilted DKNY shoulder bag is my favorite look this fall.  It's polished, pretty,  and can be dressed up or down.  





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment