Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Softest Summer Sweatshirt

There is something wonderfully cozy about throwing on a sweatshirt when the sun starts to set and a bit of chill enters the night air.    In the summer, the goal is to be outside as long as possible, and a lot of the time, that involves sitting on a patio drinking a cocktail and chatting with friends - so a soft, comfy sweatshirt has always been one of my summer staples.  I picked up that pretty, palm-printed sweatshirt below for only $22.00!  Find it here.  Chaser has always been a brand I've loved - their stuff is always slightly funky, and perfectly worn in - and this soft as a dream sweatshirt is no exception. 








Photobucket
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
 

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more on having an essential summer sweatshirt. I own a couple, super soft, from wildfox and they always make a nighttime appearance.

    Sex w. Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good comfy summer sweatshirt! This one has such a great print & price tag!

    Runway Chef

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello hushnwonder,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 1,5 million page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete