Monday, June 3, 2013

Beauty Crush Monday: Onesta Lavender Body Lotion


Discovering the Onesta line was a fortuitous find - and one that I'm quite thankful for.  In a world where parabens are bad, and sulfate free is the only way to buy beauty products, the whole thing can be a bit overwhelming.  How do you know what you're buying?  Onesta takes the guess work out of it and makes the whole process quite simple.   All of their ingredients are naturally derived - so you can feel great about what you're using.  Also, 10% of the company's profits are donated to cancer research each year.

My BFF happens to work for the company, and she's the one who turned me on to their great products.   I have come to realize I can't live without the Lavender Body Lotion.  It's rich, without being greasy, and the natural lavender smell is intoxicatingly fresh.  It has become my favorite thing to put on before I  go to bed.    Their hair products are equally wonderful, and I'll plan on sharing more about those in a future Beauty Crush Monday.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I end up using body lotion on face cause my skin is too dry and face moisturizer feel very light. What would be the best moisturizer for dry facial skin?

    ReplyDelete