Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Really Terrific Song

One life, live free, big dreams - we're all about 'em.

I truly believe music has a huge effect on our lives.  It can define a moment, change a mood, and alter our perceptions better than maybe anything else on this planet.  My best friend sent me this music video a while back and told me, "Watch it, it will make you happy."  And boy was she right, it did make me happy.  So happy I teared up a bit.  The song is entitled "You & I" and is by Crystal Fighters, who are reminiscent of Dispatch but with a slightly electronic twist.  So go ahead and watch this video (it's odd and a bit sad, but ultimately lovely) and allow your Thursday to be made a little brighter.




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yes. Thanks for the intro to this song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear. With 1,5 million page views a month, WhatIWear is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight. (www[dot]whatiwear[dot]com)

    ReplyDelete