Monday, June 10, 2013

Pretty lil' Ponies

With warm, muggy weather finally here (I'm not complaining, simply stating facts) I've found that there is nothing more refreshing than a polished looking ponytail.  Ponies are a hair trend I tend to overlook - probably because it's just something I automatically do at some point during the day (it's a running joke that at noon in my office, my hair will have gone from down to up.)  But with a little styling, I think ponytails can be one of the prettiest ways to wear hair.  Below are some trends that are perfect for summertime.

Low side pony, with side part and soft waves...





Preppy, high pony made extra sweet with a bow...





Extra messy & sexy, with a hidden hair tie...





Loose and simple pony, with chunky braids for contrast...




A Brigitte Bardot-esqe pony with lots of volume....


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment