Thursday, February 18, 2016

Oh, hi!




It has been almost 3 years since I've blogged and I've missed this little hobby of mine so much.  I'll randomly get asked by friends and relatives why I stopped posting on Hush n Wonder.  And I truly don't have an answer.   Inspiration fell short.  I became bored with it.  I took up yoga.  All silly excuses.  My biggest resolution of 2016 was to write more.  And it's a resolution I've been sticking to.  Writing makes me really happy, and whether I'm jotting down silly poems, or working on travel writing, something about blogging provides a sort of creative outlet I've yet to find anywhere else.  If you are reading this - I thank you so much for stopping by again after all this time away and taking a look at the things I find inspiring.  







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment