Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012

Be filled with wonder, be touched by peace, believe in the miracle...
Author Unknown


Hope everyone had an amazing New Years!  Mine was crazy, and I can honestly say I haven't partied that much since college (I'm not complaining but I bet my liver is).   As I get back into a daily routine, I can't help but notice how this time of year is so refreshing, it's all about new starts and the promise that the next 12 months will be the best yet.  While I normally write out a list of detailed resolutions, this year I'm simplifying.  My only resolution is to live completely in the moment.  I think if I'm able to successfully do that, a lot of other things will fall into place.  What are your goals for the upcoming year?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment