Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ali MacGraw

Yves Saint Laurent once said, "Fashions fade, style is eternal."   The first person who comes to mind when I hear this quote is none other than Ali MacGraw.   Her beauty is one that has transcends generations and her classic take on style is one that we can all take cues from today.  Browsing through old photos of her, I couldn't help but want to duplicate 99% of the her outfits.   

I'm Loving -

Dark hair, parted down the middle
Simple shirt dresses turned sexy by loosening a few buttons
Major statement pieces like huge necklaces, flowers in the hair, and funky hats
Classic staples like tweed pants and trenches are proven classics




























Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So inspiring. I am wearing my hair parted down the middle and curled tonight...haven't parted it this way in such a long time!

    Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete