Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winter Shorts

Tights and shorts are a trend I always forget about.  I pack away my shorts when the weather gets cold and come January I'm completely bored with jeans and leggings.  This year, however, I'm making a point to remember this cute lil' combo.  While living in London, Kate Moss would be in literally every tabloid.   While I struggled to dress for the chilly summer weather I took cues from my favorite fashionista who made use of her shorts by pairing them with prim tights.  A look I've found is equally appropriate for this blah weather we're experiencing in the midwest (sorry, but I'm not exactly appreciative of the 40 degree, sunny, and snowless climate we have here.)

























Images via Pinterest, Atlantic-Pacific, and Google
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment