Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Favorites


Christmas is almost here!  It's been a complete whirlwind and I have to keep reminding myself that I actually have accomplished quite a bit, although I somehow feel I haven't.  Below is a simple little list of all of my holiday favorites.  Recalling my "favorite" things is one of the best ways I can organize thoughts and draw inspiration from things I know I love.


  • Favorite Christmas Cookie - Brobakkelse (as our family calls them, otherwise known as Brakkelse) are my very favorite cookie to make and eat.  It's not Christmas without them.
  • Favorite Christmas Song - This is a very hard one.  But this one ranks pretty high.  


  • Favorite Christmas Movie -  I can't pick one.  I'm sorry.  But Christmas Vacation, Polar Express,  A Smoky Mountain Christmas, and Elf are all on my list.
  • Favorite Christmas Cocktail - Bailey's on the rocks, a must while writing Christmas cards.
  • Favorite Christmas Tradition - Probably Christmas Eve at my grandparents'.  It's the one thing that has never really changed.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment