Wednesday, January 11, 2012

...In Brighton...



I visited Brighton once.  And it really was a bit of a dream.  Perhaps it was because I was so hungover, or maybe I was just exhausted (my days spent across the pond were jam packed), but the little time I did spend in the beach-side town was a magical blur that started with sunning on a rocky beach and ended with an amazing seafood dinner with my ladies.  When I stumbled across Mulberry's SS2012 ad campaign featuring Lindsey Wixson and Frida Gustavsson, I couldn't help but mentally travel back to that darling seaside town.  The whimsical, oversized props and bubble-gum bright attire are perfectly fitting for a resort town that truly could come from a story-book.

My girlies and I at Brighton beach.  


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos, the colors and clothes are awesome! Thank you so much for your comment it means a lot!

    XX from
    www.trendyfeeling.com

    ReplyDelete