Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ready for a Holiday


     

Lately I've been completely consumed with thoughts of beaches and bikinis.  I normally get this way around Mid-January and become instantly depressed when I realize there are still months of winter left.  However, there is hope, and it lies in the form of holidays to sunny destinations.  This upcoming weekend I'm heading to Florida and although the weather is going to be by no means hot, it will be warm, and I'm excited to bust out my Toms and venture outside in no more than a sweatshirt.   I apologize for this post in advance, I really do.  I held off on doing it for a week now, because in all honesty there is just too much winter ahead to get too excited about shorts and sundresses.  However, it's never too soon to start planning (and even mentally packing) for your next holiday.   Here's what I was thinking...




Perfume- Lanvin, Eclat D'Arpege
Nail Polish- Chanel Nail Color, Riva
Bikini- Missoni, Danimarca Crochet Bandeau
Shoes- Lanvin, Two-Tone Leather Espadrille
Top- 3.1 Phillip Lim, Pony Hair Silk Top
Shorts- Christopher Kane, Neon Stretch Denim
Dress- Richard Nicoll, Color Block & Striped Maxi
Coin Purse- Topshop, Navy Anchors Clip Frame Purse
Scarf- Ralph Lauren, 




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know, bring a sweater. Nights are chilly these days.

    DML

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly will, thank you for the advice!

    ReplyDelete