Thursday, May 26, 2011

That Traveling Bug Bit Me. Again

I've wanted to learn French for as long as I can remember.  I'm not sure why I didn't take it in college.  I took Italian, and being that I knew a decent amount of Spanish, I now speak a fairly fluent mixture of the two. Ughhh, so annoying.   But back to French.  It's the most beautiful languageI've ever hear.  When I was younger I remember being at an airport and not wanting ot leave the terminal where a French couple were just sitting there talking.   And when I finally got to go to Paris a couple years ago, I thoroughly enjoyed using the few phrases I knew to get about the city. And being that France is just so darn beautiful, my most recent of goals is to master the language and then take a tripto test it out.  Now, my question is, has anoyone tried Rosetta Stone, and does it work....




 
Photobucket


1 comment: