Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer Cozy

Cozy.   What comes to my mind is being curled up by the fire, sipping hot tea, and watching the snow fall through frosted windows.   We all know I'm a big fan of being "cozy".  But is it possible to stay cozy in the summer? I most certainly believe so!  Below are my summer essentials for staying cozy when temperatures are blazing.  And besides, I think the true definition of cozy is being utterly content.

Nothing is like hanging out on the water in the summer.  Being on boats is cozy in itself, and I can't think of a better way to enjoy the sun.

Reading outside is the best.  And my favorite is snuggling up in a blanket on a summer evening and reading till it's too dark to see.
As tea is my go to in winter months, water is my go to in the summer.  I am obsessed with cucumber water, but have found everything from a simple slice of lemon to muddled raspberries make water that much tastier.
Romance is best when temperatures are steamy and dresses are off the shoulder.

Late night, candle-lit meals.  Preferably with amazing seafood.  My latest obsesssion is oysters, and this looks like the best dinner everrrr.

Star gazing and constellation spotting. 



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. MMMmm cucumber water...gotta love it. Doesn't get more refreshing than that!

    ReplyDelete