Thursday, June 21, 2012

We Went to the Beach to be Beautiful

Summer is officially here!  For us, the next several weeks are going to be spent at lake houses, enjoying the sun, water, and warm weather.  Being that nothing of huge importance is on the agenda, I'm wanting to buy lots of flowy tops and pretty little cover ups.  And so the hunt is on - my Macbook seems to always have no less then three windows open to online  boutiques, and a brand I've fallen in love with (first spotted on Intermix) is Miguelina.  Their clothes are the perfect balance of tropical boho and prep - perfectly appropriate for a day at the country club, but also sexy enough to not be boring.  I adore all the lace, and pops of neon in these photos.  Now the biggest challenge - picking a piece to buy!  











All images via Miguelina.  



P.S. Check out my guest post today over at The Brunette One where I share my favorite summer jammies!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment