Friday, June 8, 2012

...I See a Little Silhouette...

I stumbled upon these dreamy little prints on none other than Pinterest (that site has introduced me to so many amazing things, I can't give it enough credit.)  I loved the mix of whimsy and goth - something classic mixed with something a little bit darker.  I could see several of these prints lining a hallway.  Or perhaps adding a little  dazzle to a dressing room.  They're adorable, and something about them is just so chic.  They are by Charmaine Olivia, a model turned artist that I can't help but want to be a little bit like.  She oozes creativity and her carefree style is one I highly admire.    She's also a *self-taught* artist, which, completely blows my mind.












All images via Olivia Charmaine





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment