Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Being a Nasty Gal



In all honesty my style falls somewhere between classically preppy and boho.  But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy experimenting on the edgier side of style.   When I do go for a look that's a bit out of my comfort zone, it takes some planning and a little effort - it's important to make the look your own without looking like you just copied a mannequin (this is the quickest way to look like a poser).   My absolute favorite online boutique, that always has fresh and funky looks is Nasty Gal.   Their clothes are unique, and everything I have ever bought from them has garnered a plethora of compliments.  I just ordered that amazing cutout shirt pictured above (far right) and I think it will be the perfect accompaniment to ripped jean shorts and chunky wooden wedges.  I've also fallen hard for that little bucket purse pictured below.   Such a fun, simple summer bag, with enough color and hardware to look fresh and interesting.







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment