Monday, June 4, 2012

Key Fobs

It's the little details that set true fashionistas apart from the regular girls.  One of my favorite ways to add some glamour to your everyday routine is with some pretty little key fobs.  When I got my little Jetta back in high school (who has fondly been dubbed "Noirtier") my parents got me the prettiest little Tiffany's key chain.    I haven't thought much of keychains since, but when Emily shared her absurdly cool keychain in this post I've decided it's time to invest in a new one for myself.  So far, those delicate little butterflies are on the top of my list.





























    1  2  3  4  5


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog! I hope you will visit mine too! Let me know if you want to follow each other!!

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice key fobs, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete