Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Since Soft is Good

I'm not much into brand loyalty - especially when it comes to clothes.    I buy what speaks to me - a good fit, great color, and pure need of an item are generally what sparks my shopping trips.  However, there is one brand that I am drawn to time and time again and that is Soft Joie.  Their pieces are insanely comfy (as the name suggests) and always have a great fit, so even though you feel like you're in sweats, you look chic and put together.  For my trip to Mexico I was on the hunt for comfy summer dresses.  Their Bond dress (see it below) was exactly what I was looking for.  It was light and comfy, but had enough structure that it was perfect for a night of clubbing, dressed up with a colorful, beaded necklace.   Below are some other favorites I would love getting my hands on.


Ulani top and Bond dress


Aven top and Nia top



Wilcox B dress and Gwendolyn pants




Shop all these looks here.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment