Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Am I Cool Enough For These?

Don't care, I'll be buying regardless ;)







In the fashion world, there is always some new must-see jewelry line that has everyone all abuzz.  I normally don't take much notice, but this new line called Mr. Kate is so exceptional, I *know* I will be picking up a couple pieces.  The Mr. Kate website is a fun, interactive blog - covering everything from interior design to some scrumptious looking recipes and is the brain child of actress Kate Albrecht.    But what really has me hooked is the jewelry.   It's affordable and truly unique and I don't think I can go another week without owning an ear cuff.  And maybe some necklaces and bracelets, because they just look soooo good stacked and layered.


Bow Ear Cuff

Bark Ear Cuff




All Images Via Mr. Kate.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment