Monday, May 7, 2012

Guilty Pleasures

Below are some of my favorite indulgences.  Whether it's a sweet treat or sinfully soft cashmere scarf, it's good to pamper yourself every once in a while.  What are your favorite guilty pleasures? 


Macarons are today's "it" sweet (like cupcakes were a few years back).  And I must admit, I understand the appeal.  So pretty, so delicious, and if you've ever been to Laduree, you know exactly what I'm talking about.



Pretty little undergarnments are my favorite splurge. This set from Elle MacPherson intimates are equal parts sweet and sexy and I've been eyeing them for a while.   

It's finally farmer's market time here in Iowa!  And I couldn't be more excited because this means bouquets of fresh flowers.  Nothing spruces up a room like a little arrangment of sweet-smelling flowers.


One thing I love to inulge in are pretty scarves. I'm willing to dish out a little extra dough for amazing fabrics.  Lately I've been eyeing the White + Warren cahsmere travel scarves.  Classically elegant. 



Jo Malone products are wonderfully frangrant.  I love their body cream and wear it instead of perfume.  Also, putting it on before bed leaves your sheets smelling amazing.   




 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment