Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Well Groomed


The way eyebrows can completely transform a face has amazed me for years now.  When I was in 8th grade I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time, and the experience was life-altering.  I instantly went from looking like a scruffy kid, to a young lady.  Now that I'm older my eye brow routine consists of threadings every few weeks, but lately I have found I'm constantly wishing for a fuller brow.   My little  sister went from pin thin brows to full, Bambi Northwood-Blyth beauties.  "Just don't touch them," she instructed me a few months ago. Ha!  So much easier said than  done.   The diagram above shows just how much brows can define a person.  And below are some of my favorite brows of all time.   This post has inspired me to take a trip to my local Sephora and get brow pencil and gel - and hopefully the restraint from plucking for some fuller brows.



Best in Brows

Camilla



Brooke


Bambi



Audrey



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment