Thursday, March 29, 2012

...Off in a Cabana Somewhere Sunny, Drinking a Pina Colada...

I apologize for the lack of depth in my recent blog posts, I really do.  However, I've found that it's best to not force blogging, and instead simply write about (or show) what inspires.  This way entries are honest, and quite personal.  That being said, are you all now completely aware of how badly I'm craving a beach?  Somewhere sunny to do nothing other than lay out and sip on fruity cocktails?  You've gotten that vibe from me?  You understand that the only things I want to be shopping for are string bikinis and cotton sundresses?  Okay, good.  Well, now that we're on the same page, I love the images below.  They're feeding my most recent craving for all things tropical.















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment