Tuesday, November 15, 2011

To Travel @ Dusk



Let's go here (Prague).  I'll wear fur, go to operas, and read books in quaint cafes.  I'm excited.  



Bath, England and the Royal Crescent is one of those places that simply took my breath away.  It's magic and I want to go back, stay there for a few months, and just write. 



Brazil is one of those places I've dreamed of going for years now.   It's obvious what one would do here - beaches, waterfalls, night clubs - it'd be the perfect adult-spring break.




I want to go to Greece and go on an adventure.  That and be in love.  Those are the two things to do in Greece. 



If you know me, you know Monaco is my ultimate dream.  I will go here and experience it all.   Hell, maybe I'll live  here and experience it all. 






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm itching to travel again after all of these destination posts! I've always wanted to go to Greece, and this past summer after being in Stockholm for a day, I'm dying to go back there!

    ReplyDelete