Monday, November 7, 2011

An Autumn Outfit



This weekend I was back at my parents' home in Lake Geneva and I felt like I finally got to enjoy fall.  We went on lots of walks with our new pup, visited an orchard, and got to see old friends.   Although many trees had lost their leaves, I still think this is the most gorgeous time of year.  And what better to accompany the cooler weather than some cozy outfits.  I'm completely in love with sweaters, and I would love to dress one up like the picture above.   Below is an outfit I'd love to give a go.  The dramatic skirt, the amazing knit, the fingerless gloves - it's a little bit of heaven in the form of an outfit.  




Sweater - Joseph
Gloves - Duffy
Boots - Tory Burch
Sunnies - Linda Farrow Luxe
Tights - Falke
Skirt - Vanessa Bruno






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment