Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chic Geek

How do you dress up your office space?



The other day my dear bffer Brookie asked that I do a post on a work appropriate bags.  This got me to thinking - how many accessories do we need for work to keep ourselves not only organized but to add a little style to our everyday?  It's actually quite a few, and below are some of the essentials that every girl needs for a day at work.

Coach / Target / Topshop
Anthropologie / Poppin / Poppin



H by Harris / Miu Miu / Anthropologie


Urban Outfitters / Ralph Lauren / Anthropologie

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love that owl accessory and the black topshop bag! needing a bit of inspiration to spruce up my desk at work!

    ReplyDelete