Sunday, January 27, 2013

Link Love on a Sunday





One of my favorite blogs The Beauty File has made me remember how much I love when bloggers share their favorite links.  So I thought I'd give it a whirl.  Here are some lusts and distractions that have been keeping me entertained while the weather is cold and rainy.

1)  Dreary weather screams for comfort food - this recipe for Spanish chicken  is one I've been dying to try for a while now.

2) You all know -  I'm obsessed with Downton Abbey, I'm fairly certain I need the cookbook.

3)  Need some giftspiration for the men in your life? Try Wharf Clothing and Wares.  Amazing customer service, unique leather goods, and clothing you don't find every day.

4) I'm ready for spring!  This makeup from Lancome is the perfect way to welcome warmer weather with apricot cheeks, candy colored pouts, and shimmery shadows.

5) For all you crazy cat people out there.  Even if you're not, it's pretty funny.

6)  Wanderlust has set in - it's the end of January - I'm sure most of us have it.  I'd be okay with a getaway here.  Definitely okay with that.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment