Thursday, August 4, 2011

Life Right Now

Here are some shots that have either inspired me this week, or are describing my life (in a nutshell of course.)  It's that weird time of summer where I'm nostalgic to keep living the lake life and getting a tan, but there's also this creeping desire for autumn, which I am currently trying to suppress.

My latest fashion inspiration is Francois Hardy.  Her fresh faced, easy style is amazing.

Entertaining myself indoors with air conditioning and only the essentials.

  
I want to to go to thrift stores and flea markets!  And find vintage jewelry as great as Brigitte's.

I still dream about Kate's vintage leopard coat, first spotted a few years back.  Think I'll find anything as wonderful this fall?



I've been looking for a jumpsuit with a plunging neckline.  And this is exactly what I'm wanting!

Living off iced tea and other summer staples like tomatoes and watermelon.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment