Friday, April 29, 2011

Princess Kate


I've been so excited about the royal wedding that today has felt like a holiday!  I've been wondering for months what kind of dress Kate would pick, and the Alexander McQueen number (designed by Sarah Burton) she chose gave me chills.  She looked so classically elegant, but still youthful, and the end result literally took my breath away.   The second evening dress was a bit less formal, but still oozing with elegance (and the fuzzy cardigan paired over it was just too pretty!)  I've always been a fan of Kate Middleton, but to see how excited she was, made me like her all the more.  She was glowing, and it was magical.








Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. she was such a lovely bride!

    ~Fae
    http://www.rosypop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh wasnt it magical?! I absolutely LOVED her dresses, such a gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete