Monday, March 11, 2013

Beauty Crush Monday: Rose Petal Salve

I'm a self confessed beauty junky.  I love trying new products and switching up my beauty routine, and probably once a week I'll think to myself, "I should blog about this." And then I don't, and it's silly because who likes to play a guessing game when it comes to buying beauty products?   Yep, no one.

So every Monday I'm going to share with you a product that I feel is noteworthy enough to dedicate a post to.  First up is Rose & Company Apothecary Rose Petal Salve.  I got my first little tin of this when I was living in London.  The first thing I fell in love with was the smell - it's floral but not too sweet, and authentically smells like roses.   It's also just incredibly versatile.  I use it on my lips, to tame unruly eyebrows, and on my chapped hands.  I much prefer this product to Smith's Rosebud Salve.  It's less sticky and the smell is much prettier.   It lasts forever and at around $9, it's a beauty balm everyone should own.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment