Monday, November 26, 2012

Crazy Cat Lady

I'll admit it.  I have a thing for kitties.  There's something about their cuddliness and purrs that tugs right at my hear strings.  The problem with really liking cats?  The title of Crazy Cat Lady.  It's a term that conjures up images of a trailer filled with twenty cats and a lady who only wears fuzzy pink robes and eats frozen tv dinners while watching bad soap operas.

Eww.

I've recently decided to ignore that term and really put my love for kittens out there.  I'm starting small, in tiny details.  And this fair isle sweater from J. Crew has just enough feline appeal that I can't help but love it..





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. you totally are a crazy cat lady! this post cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they cuddle or are they forced to cuddle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know who this is! And yes, sometimes they are forced. But you knew that.

      Delete