Thursday, June 16, 2011

MIA No More

It seems like it's been forever since I've written a good blog!  And for that I apologize.  My good ol' laptop has been slowly dying over the last couple weeks and a couple days ago, he finally bit the dust.    But tonight I purchased my first Mac!  So, far I'm in love.  He's really pretty, fast, and easy to use.   Anyhoo, be expecting more posts!  Summer is underway and I hope you're all enjoying the warmer temperatures and cute summer fashions!  Below are some of my most recent inspirations/loves.

Chandeliers are the most romantic, beautiful things in the world.  I'm currently on the hunt for one for our dining room.

Gemma Ward is the definition of "doll".  And where do I find a beach towel that cute?!

Finally trying my hand at lavender lemonade I've been drooling over.

Is it weird that I'm totally into bloomers?  So fun for lounging.  My new obsession du jour.

No one does sunnies better than Karen Walker.  Such a fresh look, it's what I'm currently saving for.



n
Sun hats have always been so chic, but this photo has inspired me to find one of my own. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment