Monday, February 25, 2013

After the Party It's the After Party


I love the Academy Awards - the glamour of the red carpet, the honoring of those who do amazing work - it's a magical night.  But in my book, if I could attend anything, it'd be the Vanity Fair Oscar Party.  I look forward to perusing the images every year - everyone seems more relaxed and in their element, and in my book, the after-party dresses are even better than those found on the red carpet.  And last night was no exception.  

Some Looks I was seriously loving....


Kate Beckinsale's Updo


Alice Eve's Sleek, Red Gown

Emmy Rossum's Awesome Head Piece

Rosie Huntington Whiteley's Ruffled Dream of Dress

Cutest Couple Award Goes to Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom

Or Maybe Paula Patton and Robin Thicke are the Winners...

Lilly Collins is my Best Dressed of the Night

All images via Vanity Fair.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment