Thursday, July 19, 2012

Storm Cloud Grey

Perhaps it's the suffocating heat.  Strike that.  I know it's the suffocating heat that has me craving cool rain storms, bowls of soup and anything with sleeves.  I get sick of summer.  It usually happens around mid July, but this year, it's more than just being ready for fall.  It's being down-right annoyed with this weather.   I keep telling myself I'm being silly - I'm headed to the lake this weekend and I want it to be hot, right?  Not this hot.  Not so hot that I can't enjoy my new light weight sweatshirt for night time boat rides.  Not so hot that nothing sounds good to eat (except for maybe watermelon).  Not so hot that I feel like I need a nap after I've watered my garden.

Okay, enough with the complaining.  If I can't be cool, I might as well look cool (pun intended).  Chanel models sporting these storm cloud grey eyes look so fresh and icy, it's a smokey eye perfect for summer.  Finish it off with a smattering of babydoll pink blush and some nude gloss, and you are left with a look that is light and sexy.








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment