Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'd Give It A Good Home

Despite my fashion obsessions, I've never really lusted over a bag.  The ones I've admired have always been far too expensive, an unobtainable fantasy, so I had kept them at arms length (if I don't fall in love, I can't get hurt, right?)    Well, that has all changed.  Céline handbags have slowly made their way into my heart, and I'm fairly certain I need one.  They are so pretty - in a classic sort of way, that I know they will never go out of style.  They are much more than a bag of the moment, and I see their structured design having some serious staying power (a bag my granddaughters will be fighting over, perhaps?)    And now I'm curious, what's your dream bag?












Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i feel the same way about a lot of chloe's handbags - they are so classic, and well made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take a Celine bag in every color and size, please!

    ReplyDelete