Thursday, April 26, 2012

And Caroline Wore White

I've been trying pretty hard to not let my upcoming wedding consume my every thought (being that it's not till July 2013, that could get exhausting).  But when I see editorials like this?  I can't wait to dive head-first into dress shopping, flower arrangements and all the other fun details that come with wedding days.  Brazilian model Caroline Trentini's big day was featured in US Vogue, and I'm completely in love with her decliate yet modern dress.   Intricate sleeves, a simple skirt, and sweetheart neckline make for a dress like none I've ever seen.  I also adore  all the white flowers and hints of blue in the decor (see 4th photo down).   That messy little up-do is perfection - perhaps only the kind of perfection a model could pull off, but I love it regardless. There is definitely quite a bit of inspiration to be gathered from these shots.  

















Images via Vogue

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Absolutely stunning. And I love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flower Arrangement plays a big role in perfect weeding, but choosing and ordering the beautiful flower is also a big and important task.

    ReplyDelete