Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Give A Go

Some trends I normally avoid, but might just be testing out thanks to some creative editorials.


Plum-hued lips are trend I've averted - until now.  A look that I once though looked slightly 90's/matronly,  looks fresh  and autumnal when paired with structured hair and feminine attire.


While smooth, sleek hair is generally the goal, I've found that I love adding a little texture and call me crazy, a little frizz (for lack of a better word).  I'm sick of the stick straight hair trends, and think it's time us ladies go for a more natural look.  



I've always despised socks with loafers or driving shoes.  But this photo has me second guessing myself.    The  white socks paired with crisp slacks and a reptile shoe is very cute indeed.



Yes, I'm aware that overalls are making a comeback.  Katie Holmes and Alexa Chung have been spotted in the denim disasters and I'm sorry, it's a trend I won't be trying.  However, these silk, refined overalls (I don't even really think they're overalls, they're more like a "pantsuit") are downright adorable.  I would try.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment