Wednesday, July 13, 2011

.Oh My God, Shoes.

I look at designer shoes as an investment.  An investment I've yet to really make, but one I'm actively preparing for.  This past weekend, I visited New York for the first time ever and fell completely in love.  The department stores were as magical as they were exhausting and Bergdorfs and Bloomingdales were where I spent a good amount of time, specifically in the shoe department.  Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, Yves Saint Laurent, Lanvin, and Gucci are all brands I considered.  And with huge sales taking place I was this close to making my first investment.  But the shoes that really had me swooning were those of Giuseppe Zanotti.  Their intricate and beautiful sandals had me mesmerized, and unfortunately the ones I really loved didn't come in my size.  Hope has not been completely lost, however, because Zanotti's fall line looks amazing.  Anja Rubik displays fall's hottest shoes with wild curls and single colored outfits.  















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment